Monday, February 04, 2008

Super Tuesday: Get to the polls!

Wish I were a voter in California tomorrow. After decades of irrelevance, the great Bear State has a chance to cast votes that matter, votes that say we can make a difference.

Obama raised $35 million in January from supporters like me and you. He's got the grassroots momentum. Don't stay home. If you're in one of the primaries tomorrow, get out and.... Vote!



Yes, We Can: this video was created by Obama supporters. Beautifully made.

5 comments:

Ed G. said...

yes - we - can

David Blakeslee said...

I embedded this in my blog yesterday too... it's buried underneath all the Super Bowl bloggin'. I received four different email links to the clip throughout the day besides posting my own!

David Blakeslee said...

You get to vote in Ohio though, which may wind up being much more pivotal in the Democratic race after the dust settles today. Unless that is, either Clinton or Obama deliver a knock-out blow that no one is expecting.

Nicole Rae Studio said...

I'm off to vote this morning and am glad that at least the democratic party is allowing non-partisan voters to participate. I love this video.. gives me chills.

Ampersand said...

I donated to Obama twice.

I still have a soft spot for Hillary, but I love Barack and I think Hillary has enough money.

And she already has most of the super delegates, WTF?

I'm a registered Republican, keep forgetting to switch to independent, so I think I'll throw my primary vote to McCain...