Sunday, February 12, 2006

Online update

This has been a busy week online.

I've enjoyed immensely the conversations over at Jesus Creed where we are discussing how Christians understand homosexuality. Scot McNight (site owner) posted a comment in a recent blog of mine that I'd like to respond to here. I wanted to say publicly that he has a great site with a well-educated and dialogical bunch of folks who are trying to graciously work out their understanding of this thorny issue. I have refined some of my own questions through that dialog. And I have to say, I am enjoying getting know the emergent church through those posts. Lots of new blogs to visit.

The forum I host for women, The Trapdoor Society, has been buzzing as well. I'd love to invite any readers (who are women) to pop in and join us, if you are so inclined. We like to discuss everything from theology to films to movies to women's issues.

In addition to those, Brave Writer is hopping! I opened registration for my classes on Friday at noon and by 12:01, my primary class was full and there was a waiting list.

Hope to post some of my actual thoughts, not just report about them, soon.

No comments: