Sunday, March 27, 2005

My Kingdom for an Egg

Every year our family dyes eggs together and we use the little clear crayon supplied by Paas to write clever quotations making use of the "egg" motif as creatively as we can.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Here's Jacob intently dying his egg

This year's eggs have the following terrific quotes:

Shakespeare
Two eggs, both alike in dignity.

My egg! My egg! My kingdom for an egg.

Music
Some eggs can't make it on their own. (U2)

It's been a hard egg's night. (Beatles)

Movie line
E-G-G egg ("You've Got Mail")

Egg puns
Egg-straordinary

Five star egg

Two eggs don't make a right but three eggs make an omlette.

The last egg standing.

Egg-stra, egg-stra

Perennial favorite:
"Hey dude, where's my egg?"

No comments: