Thursday, August 09, 2007

More later today

Thanks for all the feedback on this little series. I can't tell you how helpful it's been to me to finally get to put all these thoughts and experiences into a kind of coherent order and sequence. (Yes, I do want to write a book so this is a great chance to help me sort through what's worth writing and what's not.) I love your questions. They help to shape what I write.

I've got #6 mostly finished. I can't write as fast as you all can read, apparently! But it should be up by tonight.

2 comments:

carol said...

I,too, have enjoyed reading your story. I've also enjoyed reading the comments others have left.

I've gone through something similar, its good to know I'm not the only one to do so.

Susanne Barrett said...

I was thinking too as I've read along with this series, Julie, that a book is definitely being formed here. Glad you're thinking about expanding your series here into book length. :)

I especially like what you said about standing in others' shoes and evaulating from their pov. It's what I've been doing with ancient/liturgical traditions and something I hope to communicate in my own book as well (which is coming along S-L-O-W-L-Y).

Keep on goin', girlfriend!