Monday, August 27, 2007

A Doubting Teresa

I wrote for UPI this week (took August off). I'll probably be contributing once every two weeks (maybe even move to monthly) because I do so much writing now, it's been difficult to keep up with UPI as well.

This column takes some of the writing from the last two blog entries and expands the thoughts. You may or may not want to read it if you've been reading along here. I post it for those of you who are coming to the blog to discuss the article (found me through UPI) or those who aren't finished talking about this topic (or are just really nice and always read what I write regardless). :)

Thanks for everyone's participation the last several weeks. I feel I've been able to get inside some of the thoughts at a more profound level through your comments, challenges and contributions.

Salut! (as the French say)

No comments: