Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Now that's hot!

Guide for husbands whose wives have indulged in an incredibly decadent ten days away from home, leaving you holding the domestic bag. This is how Jon did it... and he's getting rewarded like every night, all night long. :)

"Choreplay"

1. Never called to complain.

2. Substitute taught my classes without lesson plans from me (made up his own lesson so I wouldn't have to prepare).

3. Made every appointment with kids.

4. Cleaned the house: the baseboards, the counters, the living room, the family room, the kitchen, and the master bedroom.

5. Had new dishwasher installed.

6. Got rid of old dishwasher.

7. Did laundry.

8. Shopped for food from all three stores we go to!

9. Bought flowers.... (It's getting good, right?)

10. Changed bed sheets and cleaned MB top to bottom. (Getting hotter...)

11. Picked me up at airport in nice outfit, smelling like heaven, asking me millions of questions and listening to my long, self-indulgent answers. (Pant, pant)

Yeah, he got some!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

hawt!!

Jon said...

Dull sublunary lovers' love
—Whose soul is sense—cannot admit
Of absence, 'cause it doth remove
The thing which elemented it.

But we by a love so much refined,
That ourselves know not what it is,
Inter-assurèd of the mind,
Care less, eyes, lips and hands to miss.

Our two souls therefore, which are one,
Though I must go, endure not yet
A breach, but an expansion,
Like gold to aery thinness beat.

If they be two, they are two so
As stiff twin compasses are two ;
Thy soul, the fix'd foot, makes no show
To move, but doth, if th' other do.

And though it in the centre sit,
Yet, when the other far doth roam,
It leans, and hearkens after it,
And grows erect, as that comes home.

Such wilt thou be to me, who must,
Like th' other foot, obliquely run ;
Thy firmness makes my circle just,
And makes me end where I begun.

SUSAN said...

What a great hubby!

Susan

Bilbo said...

Hi Julie,

It is encouraging to see a marriage where you both obviously support and love one another. I am happy for you both and your husband Jon must be a wonderful man and husband...

Drew Tatusko said...

Maybe it's my now latent OCD thanks to Lexapro, but a clean house is still a turn on for me... Peace.

Dalissa McEwen Reeder said...

Gosh, I think Jon may have surpassed Mr. Knightly this time around! Love that and a bit of poetry, too? Man, is he wooing you or what???