Guide for husbands whose wives have indulged in an incredibly decadent ten days away from home, leaving you holding the domestic bag. This is how Jon did it... and he's getting rewarded like every night, all night long. :)
1. Never called to complain.
2. Substitute taught my classes without lesson plans from me (made up his own lesson so I wouldn't have to prepare).
3. Made every appointment with kids.
4. Cleaned the house: the baseboards, the counters, the living room, the family room, the kitchen, and the master bedroom.
5. Had new dishwasher installed.
6. Got rid of old dishwasher.
7. Did laundry.
8. Shopped for food from all three stores we go to!
9. Bought flowers.... (It's getting good, right?)
10. Changed bed sheets and cleaned MB top to bottom. (Getting hotter...)
11. Picked me up at airport in nice outfit, smelling like heaven, asking me millions of questions and listening to my long, self-indulgent answers. (Pant, pant)
Yeah, he got some!