Saturday, December 31, 2005

Too Much Internet

The Berenstain Bears (whose creator, Stan, married to co-creator Jan, died just this past year) have a book called "Too Much Birthday." It details the events of Sister Bear's thorough indulgence on a day devoted to her... which lands her with a tummy ache and a desire to go to bed.

I am having a similar reaction to time online. Too many yahoo groups, too many forums, too much made of little ideas and too little made of the big ones.

So I'll be handling business and watching college football until Monday night.

Hope you have a wonderful New Year's Eve (drive smart) and see you in 2006.

Julie

3 comments:

David Blakeslee said...

I feel ya!

Unknown said...

Lol. And it wasn't even your list that put me over the edge!

Hope to get some time to think and collect my thoughts before going on, though.

PIN UP´S BAR said...

I loved your blog!
Sâmia Gabriela
http://spaces.msn.com/members/samiayahweh/